Bay Area K-Pop Fans!
Purdance Studio in San Jose is having a free K-Pop event next month!
- Awesome K-Pop dance performances (EXO, GOT7, and more)
- K-Drama screening (My Love From Another Star)
- a K-Pop Fashion Contest
- and more
- …did I mention prizes?
Sunday, August 17, 5 pm - 7 pm
Purdance Studio (1530 Oakland Road, Suite 135, San Jose, CA)
RSVP here and then show up with your K-Pop loving friends!!
In addition to the German NT winning the world cup they also won the hearts of all Brazilians for being extremely respectful, down to earth and simple people.
6 months ago they’ve:
- Bought a ground
- Built a hotel
- Built a health center
- And a football pitch
- They even built a road to connect their training center to the city
- They didn’t bring German workers, but preferred to employ locals
Then the German NT arrived and:
- When they weren’t training they were socializing with locals in the city or at the beach
- Participated in parties with the population of the town and visited schools
- Interacted with the indigenous people
- Wore the shirt of Flamengo, a big Brazilian team
About the victory against our team:
- During the break they all agreed to slow down their rhythm to try and not humiliate our team any more
- They said that their idols were our players from the past
- They basically apologized for the 7-1 massacre
- They posted many encouraging texts on social media and thanked us for our hospitality several times - Poldolski tweeted in Portuguese and even said he was so Brazilian that he was watching our soap operas lol
And they will leave everything that they’ve built to that small town in Bahia and they even donated 30k to the town so that the population can buy an ambulance
There is no way someone can’t be happy for them! They are amazing.